We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Turkey with kids

mumbai
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in Turkey with kids

Hi ,

I have 2 kids aged 6 and 10 . Was thinking of Turkey in June this year . Have been recommended Antalya by some friends . Any other destinations that the kids wld enjoy ? How would the weather be in mid June ? Also how expensive is Istanbul and Turkey as compared to the far east ?

Thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in Turkey with kids

Our children are 7 and 5 and they have been going to Turkey since they were babies. We always go to the Bodrum Peninsula, there are different resorts there to suit all tastes depending whether you are looking for lively or laid back. All the resorts are less than an hour from the airport, which is a bonus when you have children.

Weather mid June is hot but not overbearing.

Sorry can't help with price comparisions as I have never been to the far east. Turkey is similar to prices over Europe though.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,399 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in Turkey with kids

Mumba, welcome to Istanbul. Here are what you can do with kids in Istanbul: "tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k46…". I know HK in the far east and Istanbul is much cheaper than HK. I suggest that you stay in Istanbul for most of your vacation as the kids will have lots to do there.

good luck,

enigma...

3. Re: What to do in Turkey with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 19, 2012