We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Uzbekistan Flights and Tour

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
217 reviews
Save Topic
Budget Uzbekistan Flights and Tour

Hi, Does anyone know an easy way I can get a quote for flights from London to Tashkent using Uzbekistan Airlines? Are they the cheapest option on the market?

I am also trying to find a budget tour of Uzbekistan for one single person, to include Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukara. Does anyone know of a safe, reliable but cost-effective tour operator within Uzbekistan that offer such services? Any help would be most appreciated.

Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Uzbekistan Flights and Tour

You may want to work with a London-based travel agent to help sort out the air fare situation. Uzbekistan Air may or may not be the least expensive. You should also check out Aeroflot, Air Baltic, Turkish Air, Lufthansa (which code shares with Uzbek Air from Frankfurt) and combinations thereof. That's why a travel agent may be able to best help you.

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a "budget tour." Your best bet would probably to Google Uzbekistan tour companies and see what they are offering. The best known are probably Delores Tour, Advantour and Stantours. There are others as well. Again, I would suggest you Google them and then email the ones you're interested in and get quotes from them. Make sure you fully understand what services they are offering for any price they quote. That should especially include visa services.

It is also entirely possible to do this on your own, especially if you are focused on Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukhara. I know a number of people who have done this. It takes some planning, but will probably save you some money, plus you won't be stuck with a tour group. It depends upon how you like to travel.

2. Re: Budget Uzbekistan Flights and Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 19, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tashkent