We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

My flight on UZairways arrive at 3+am. What is immigration like at that hour? Is it safe? Can I change money and will there be taxi to city hotels? I am planning to stay at Hotel Uzbeck or La grande.

BTW how is flying on UZairways?

Hyatt Regency Tashkent
Hyatt Regency Tashkent
#1 of 44 hotels in Tashkent
Ichan Qal'a Hotel
Ichan Qal'a Hotel
#2 of 44 hotels in Tashkent
Radisson Blu Hotel, Tashkent
Radisson Blu Hotel, Tashkent
#3 of 44 hotels in Tashkent
6 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

1) I arrived at a similar hour: just before 1:00 AM. Immigration and Customs were very packed. You should always expect immigration at Tashkent International to be hectic no matter the hour since this airport bunches arrivals in batches, so at any given time, thee are quite a number of international flights arriving.

2) Unsure if you can change money at that hour.

3) Is what safe?

4) Yes, there will be taxis available at all hours when flights arrive no matter the hour of arrival.

5) My experience flying on Uzbekistan Airways was uneventful: luggage arrived, flight had on-time departure, ahead-of-schedule arrival, decent meal service, professional staff. Experiences may, of course, vary.

Mentioned in this post
Tashkent
Tashkent
Tashkent Province, Uzbekistan
Hotel Uzbekistan
Hotel Uzbekistan
604 Reviews
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

Hello dear.

Reply me on m.a.l@list.ru. I can help with recommendations.

King regards!

3. Re: Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:57 am, March 29, 2017

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

Hi, are you here?

Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

You can find taxi easily or lets say the taxi drivers will find you, there are many taxi drivers who suggest drop to hotel for high price of course. But it is always recommended to book the transfer in advance so that you can be in safe, no worries and they will pick you up from airport with your name written and drop to the hotel you need to.

Have a nice trip.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?

Do you need to pay in som? I was going to wait to exchange my money on the black market.

Reply to: Arriving in Taskent at 3am. Any transfer to hotel that time?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted