We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I wanna find my brother

San Jose, Costa Rica
4 posts
Save Topic
I wanna find my brother

hello, i need some help finding my half-brother. he is from Uzbekistan and i am from Costa Rica, i have no idea how to contact him, so i was wondering if someone from there could help me. Thank you =)

Tashkent
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I wanna find my brother

Hi maxima,

I'm from Tashkent and could maybe help you. How can I help you?

San Jose, Costa Rica
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I wanna find my brother

Hi,

I am so thankful that you wanna help me, really, I saw the post yesterday and cry myself out, I couldn't even answer to you. =)

So, i don't know how you can help me, i don't have a lot of information about him. He's name is Alexandr Kurilkin and his mother's name is Elena Kurilkina. He was born in Tashkent. I think he is 30 by now.

What can you do to help me?

Tashkent
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I wanna find my brother

Only names are not enough, maybe you know the adress or the district name where he can live in Tashkent or other city?

I hope he didn't leave Tashkent and go to Russia

4. Re: I wanna find my brother

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:53 pm, February 27, 2014
Tashkent
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I wanna find my brother

Hi,

I'm on "investigation", if I find never Alexandr , how do I introduce you to him?

San Jose, Costa Rica
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I wanna find my brother

Hi,

Tell him that is his sister Lorna from Costa Rica and that our dad (Diego) doesn't know that I am looking for him. (He got into a fight with dad, because dad was an a** hole to him, 10 years ago and I haven't seeing him all this time).

Thank you

PD: You are totally invited to come to Costa Rica when ever you want, I'll be your free turist guide =)

San Jose, Costa Rica
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: I wanna find my brother

Hi, I wanna tell you that if you do find him but he does not want to know about me, you can tell me. At least I'll know that he is alive.

Tashkent
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I wanna find my brother

Hi, I'm very sorry, but couldn't find information about your brother. maybe he moved to russia.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I wanna find my brother

Maxima,

Did you try to submit your request using - http://poisk.vid.ru/ ? It is a TV show turned to all-former-USSR free service for finding lost relatives and friends. They are quite effective.

10. Re: I wanna find my brother

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 25, 2014