We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Ashgabat

Basauri, Spain
6 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Ashgabat

Any body have contact details for a budget choice hotel in Ashgabat , around €30 a night. thanks in advance!

3 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
273 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Ashgabat

Have you been to Ashgabat yet?? I stayed at the Hotel Paytagt (former Ashgabat Hotel) A somewhat older budget hotel near the train station.Unless you're on a Tourist Visa a lot of these places don't book independent travelers. In this case you can go online try to book hotel in Ashgabat it will tell you not available. On a "Transit Visa" you can stay as you choose yet deal with the embassy direct to get a transit visa which means you have to enter/leave from different border posts yet don't have to register on Transit Visa. A company I dealt with came up with reasonable packages is Travelnotoria.com I dealt with Mr. Artik Gubayev whom was my guide in Ashgabat,Nisa,& area. contact hime to see what he comes up with highly recommend . Otherwise You're limited as to where you can stay on Transit Visa.

Seattle
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Ashgabat

How did you get a reservation? Email, phone, ????

Basauri, Spain
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Ashgabat

Thank you very much for your reply. I got reservation through phone and was an excellent choice.

Reply to: Hotel Ashgabat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted