We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
190 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

May I know what is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December? Is it advisable for travelling with children aged 3 to 5 there during that time? My children will have some school holidays in December.

"Door to Hell" Gas Deposit
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Gypjak Mosque
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
190 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

Hi. Do Singaporeans need visa to go to Turkmenistan?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
360 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

Not sure about December but I was there Nov 5-10 and it was quite pleasant.

I believe everyone needs a visa to Turkmenistan. It may be difficult to get a tourist visa without a tour sponsor.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
190 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

Hi marqual. Thank you very much for your valuable and vital information. It's good for tourists like us to take note all these little details from fellow Samaritan travelers like you.

Mauritius
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

In December it is rather cold and snowy, however the main roads are cleaned up nicely. The temperature doesn't drop far below 0, and still manages to be sunny most of the time. Enjoy your time in beautiful Turkmenistan!

Level Contributor
105 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

Turkmenistan is a deserted country and the winters are really cold. Even if the weather is gotting more unpredictable you have to be ready for dry and cold weater in December.

Level Contributor
105 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

Besides, people travel in all Central Asia during winter months and every season has its charm!

7. Re: What is the weather condition of Turkmenistan in December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 11, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Turkmenistan
More Turkmenistan Topics