We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver from Colombo to Kandy

Which Colombo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Driver from Colombo to Kandy

If my preferred mode of transport (train) looks like it is not going to work out,I would like to get a driver to pick us up at Colombo Airport and take us to Kandy. Does anyone have an email address for a reliable driver that could take us from Colombo to Kandy in December?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
49,740 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Driver from Colombo to Kandy

That's for ROUNDtrip Garrett, and the question here was for a one-way transfer. Also reported your post as spam as you're becoming suspicious by just a few too many UNsolicited pointers to the same company - aka spam and not allowed in TA...

Tnx,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Driver from Colombo to Kandy

Hi,

Just wanted to say that after reading this post I went ahead and booked Saliya's services (mentioned above).

Great recommendation, properly great guy.

He was so good to us I took an hour out of my honeymoon and put him a website together - www.ancientsrilanka.com.

If you get in touch with him he will provide a fair quote for the journey mentioned above

Ben

Rehovot, Israel
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Driver from Colombo to Kandy

Ben,

Thanks for doing that for him. I highly recommended that he do that when we were with him in early December. Great to see that he did it so quickly and it's already working. I visited the web site - great job.

I am sure you had a great honeymoon with him helping you out. Saliya certainly is a great guy and very helpful.

Nir

14. Re: Driver from Colombo to Kandy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, July 14, 2013
15. Re: Driver from Colombo to Kandy

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:56 am, January 20, 2014
Newbury, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Driver from Colombo to Kandy

We also just finished 6 days with Saliya's driver janaka. It was fantastic and nothing to fault from initial contact and organisation to hotels and sites. Everything was excellent

17. Re: Driver from Colombo to Kandy

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 29, 2014