We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Clubs

Which Colombo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai
1 post
Save Topic
Night Clubs

Iam planning to enjoy New Year Party in a night club.Iam a bachelor..Please let me know which night club would be better.

Can I get female companions in Colombo.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Clubs

Hi,

There are few good night clubs here and the latest is H2O which is quite famous and new around. Even the major five star hotels in Sri Lanka have wonderful night clubs but some of them are only available for members. The dawn of the new year is celebrated in a very grand way in all these night clubs and I'm sure you will be accomodated with pleasure. Water's Edge in Battaramulla is also one of the good once.

Well regarding female companions in Colombo, my suggestion is for you to try your luck as there are plenty of indian girls around in Colombo.

Good Luck!

Treshi, Colombo, Sri Lanka.

England
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Clubs

You will no doubt meet women at a night club, it's universally considered a good place to meet the opposite gender! But I wonder from your posting, whether 'meet' and 'get' are the same things!

Foxie