We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Western Mongolia Tour Operator

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Western Mongolia Tour Operator

Has anyone used http://www.western-mongolia.com/ ? Like to get some feedback on their service.

Thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

We have just come back from an eagle hunting trip with Western Mongolia Tours and it was fantastic. We had a local English speaking guide for the week and stayed with a nomadic family in their winter house. Each day we were on the horses with the eagle and by night staying with the family, immersed in their local culture. I would definitely recommend the tour operator, very reliable, responsive and customised our travel programme to our needs.

Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

Thank you for your feedback.

Cardigan, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

I am a British Travel Photographer and I spent 2 weeks living with Eagle Hunters in Olgi Region of Western Mongolia in 2013. The organiser of the trip is a guy who lives in Western Mongolia and knows all the hunters who use the beautiful Golden Eagle. His name is Bek and his company is Bek Travel, he has his own wesite so google him

He is a great guy, friendly and importantly professional. I would highly recommend him, in fact the lonely planet guide do too. Am going back to Mongolia in Jan 2016 and am using Bek Travel again!

Regards Simon Morris.

Edited: 1:55 pm, November 16, 2015
Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

Thanks Simon

Washington DC...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

Hi - did you end up going with Western Mongolia Tours? I cannot find any reviews on them other than the one above.

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:07 pm, December 20, 2016
Wiesbaden
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

We had a great tour to the mountains and lakes of Western Mongolia with Western Mongolia tour company! Baldyrgan took very good care of us and organized everything perfectly. The food was very good, too. Highly recommended.

Mentioned in this post
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

When a two year old thread is revived and brought back from under the pile of the forum history, I see only one reason of that....

9. Re: Western Mongolia Tour Operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 10, 2018