We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My experience with Travel gobi mongoli tour company at Ulanb

Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
My experience with Travel gobi mongoli tour company at Ulanb

When I was looking for a tour company through trip advisor last year, the tour companies list was not being compiled yet. There were so many quotes given by the local companies from Monglia(e.g. Selena, descover mongolia, ayn trail,.........). I was at a lost as of which to choose! I ended up taking a leap of faith and choosed TGM - Travel gobi Mongolia.

When I first decided to go along with TGM, I was very scared that I might get rip off. I didn’t know anything about TGM other then the 2 references I received from TGM and another one from trip advisor.com. I was having cold feet when I paid my deposit (US$1500) over the internet. I thought this could be the last time I heard from TGM. However, TGM proved me wrong. It’s a reliable and professional company that you could rest your heart on it. My husband and I joined its private tour and had private guides. We were very well-looked after from the beginning of the journey (Ulanbatat, comfort truck, Gobi, died dinosaurs, horse ride, nomad family) to the end of the trip.

Ganzo is the tour operator that I communicated through e-mail. He is professional and always replies my e-mail promtly. Upon arrival at UB, he called me at the hotel and then he came to visit me the next day. When I left Mongolia, called me again to say good-bye . he also gave me a little jar of perfume as a gift. I thought that's a very nice personal touch.

My one little compain is that - if you go to Ulgi, join the local company in Ulgi instead of going through TGM. I went to Ulgi through TGM and they contracted to a company called west mongolz - I was not pleased with that guys at all.

Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
1. Re: My experience with Travel gobi mongoli tour company at Ulanb

Also, I am living in Bangkok now and if you like you ask about thailand contact with me.

2. Re: My experience with Travel gobi mongoli tour company at Ulanb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 28, 2014