We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in march

lancashire
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Topic
weather in march

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in march in the maldives, from what i have read feb is the best time to go but i could only get rooms for march. its not gonna bucket it down for two weeks straight is it?

cheers

ste

Lincoln, England
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march

See the search box in the top left?

Well if you go there and type in "weather" you get a load of responses. The bst one (IMHO is this one:-

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g298325-c2601/Rangali…

That should answer your questions...

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in march

Or you could try the search box above...............

The one on the top right will give you weather posts for the whole of Tripadvisor..................

You knew that didn't you Duncs?? Just wanted to give 'em plenty of reading, eh?.................lol

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in march

Top left I meant..................You got me at it now Duncs............

Lincoln, England
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in march

The link takes you to the right, errr I mean correct place.

:-) Confusing isn't it?

5. Re: weather in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, August 25, 2009