We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandos Email

leeds,england
Level Contributor
218 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bandos Email

Have been trying to email bandos using the addresses on their website. Has anyone had any success getting a reply and if so which address did you use.

Thanks

West Yorks
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bandos Email

hi, I got through yesterday on the sales@bandos address.

leeds,england
Level Contributor
218 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bandos Email

Hi Goldie

is that the one on their website??

I notice your from just down the road from us! when are you going to bandos?

Oh I also saw you were concerned re building works I think I'm right in saying that most of the work happened last august time and the the majority of it was to do with building a new spa behind the junior suites and didnt really bother anyone, so I wouldnt worry

Thanks for your reply

suz

West Yorks
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bandos Email

Hi,

were going tues 23rd. I emailed hotel ref building works and they have said it is not near guest accomodation. etc..

Yes it is email on the web site.

Maybe well see you there if you are there at same time .

leeds,england
Level Contributor
218 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bandos Email

Hi goldie

thanks for that I've tried again and am waiting for a reply.

We're going in march!

Have a great time

suz

Woodbridge,Suffolk
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bandos Email

Hi everone...

Arriving in Bandos on 4 Feb around 3pm their time...Just me and my wife.

Any pointers about the resort would be most appreciated...bit worried about building work!!

Hope to see you all.

Andy Crawford

Hsinchu, Taiwan
Level Contributor
38 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bandos Email

My family and I are planning to stay there in April and I had just emailed them several days ago... no reply yet...

leeds,england
Level Contributor
218 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bandos Email

hi new2ball,

I cant get a response from bandos either. Let me know if you hear anything from them. We are going at the end of march untim 11/4/07 so might see you there.

Hi basil cat,

Havent been before but have a friend who has and he really rated the island so I'm sure you'll have a good time. I wouldnt worry too much about the building works. I'm very sad and have been watching tripadvisor for threads re the building work. Most of the refurbishment was happening in 2005 through to the summer of 2006 and from what people were saying it didnt really have a huge impact on peoples holidays. Infact many people had to look hard to find it. The fact that nothing has been mentioned for ages on the forum and in reviews has to be a good sign too!

Hope you love it

Suz

8. Re: Bandos Email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 26, 2009