We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

keeping hubby happy.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
keeping hubby happy.

which is the most lively hotel and island to go to.never been to the maldives before and the other half thinks it will be to quiet for him.so can anyone recommend somewhere with that little bit of life.cheers

West End, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: keeping hubby happy.

The Maldives is probably not the best place to go to if you want a lot nightlife and activities during the day. They are beautiful islands that are mainly for diving, honeymooning and generally chilling.

Kuredu is a larger island with a golf course that I believe has more activities for guests than most other islands.

Perhaps somewhere else may be a better choice.

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,062 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: keeping hubby happy.

Hi

Have a look at Sun Island, learn to dive and you will never be bored !! the under water world is the most amazing place

regards susie

Nottingham england
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: keeping hubby happy.

I would pick one of the larger islands

Sun Island or Kuredu would be a good choice .. I would'nt say any of the islands are " lively" but the larger islands would have more facilities and activities ..

Simon

4. Re: keeping hubby happy.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 18, 2009