We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ykk

wales
Level Contributor
72 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
ykk

Hi ykk

read the post from muttleyswife posted on nov 16, and post from adrienne posted on nov 15.Seems that Huduranfushi is open,so maybe we can read some reviews soon.

icmel

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ykk

Hopefully - Im holding off booking until i see a review. My main worry is if i go and they are building bungalows everywhere, but not sure how long this will take

pete

Essex
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ykk

Hi Guys,

Have received my tickets now. 4 weeks till we travel.Rest assured I will post a reveiw when we get back.

With regards to bungalows being built, these are the water bungalows which are built out over the water. Aitken Spence ( the company which runs Hudhuranfushi) informed me that these are not due to be built until April '07, and as they are out over the ocean they are 300m away from the main accomadation.

They assured me the resort will be open by 15th Dec.

Regards

Tracey

wales
Level Contributor
72 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ykk

Travelpages

Watch the price,we booked over a month ago,the prices seem to be going up.The cheapest we could find was through Portland Direct online,since we booked it's gone up £100 each,which is a lot coz we are four.Another drawback is Monarch airlines,but we will put up with anything just to get there.

mjf princess

Can't wait for your review,any chance of some photos .

We are travelling in July so we were a little worried about the building.

Hope you have a great time

Thanks Icmel

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: ykk

thank you, it will be our honeymoon next sep - so i know a long way off - but it fits our price bracket and is a four star - so should be good

Pete

5. Re: ykk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:50 am, January 11, 2007
6. Re: ykk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 26, 2009