We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

All moaners now have their own thread. Fill yer boots..............

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

Why is the beer so cold when the day is so hot?.........I mean, we're paying guests aren't we? Why can't they make the beer warmer & the weather cooler?? I think it's dam inconsiderate of 'em........

And another thing...........why is the food so bloody good?? I'm in the tropics, I wouldn't mind the galloping trotski's just once so I can take the immodium I searched everywhere for to get............

Lastly, why do they make your bed for you after you've toiled all night to get your sheets in a heap? Have they no thought............???

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

Your right ag ive seen the ones in the sea infact i nearly grabbed one thinking it was a piece of some gals bikini lolol

hate snakes and spders !

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,727 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

cfc ... typical chelsea lad............. wimps!! lol

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

Surely everyone must agree with me when i say ,its just too damn dangerous swimming in the Maldives.They have sharks,Moray eels ,sting rays , octopus, crabs, etc etc.... Its so much safer swimming in England. After all you only have things like dirty nappies,plastic bags,broken glass,drinks cans,oil spillages,and needles to dodge and thats when you get in the sea after walking over big pebbles on the so called beach...

Montgomery, Wales
Level Contributor
604 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

Might have been raining most of today, but the "whinge" post is enough to cheer up the most miserable .......... made me laugh a lot!!!! thanks ......

Tiggy.

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

i hate the effort even to walk after 13 days and the fact im knackered after turning over !! and the fact no one offers to apply the sun lotion after the first two days??

sussex. uk
Level Contributor
315 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

The Maldives are just to good!

Having been to the Hilton and experienced the service, courtesy, food, drink, beach, Indian Ocean etc how on earth am I expected to find another holiday to compare? (Other than going back of course). I think it's totally unreasonable that they have such high standards.

The biggest gripe must be that I don't live in the Maldives. Why couldn't him upstairs have got the stork to drop me off over there instead of dreary Sussex.

Mentioned in this post
Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

Alright, but what about the weather? I mean, they never get it right, do they??

Here's the scenario...........You're in your twenties & are heading off to the Maldives on honeymoon with the partner of your dreams. You're young, dumb & full of c*m.................... you've done your research & you've booked for the rainy season 'cos you're thinking "Yes! In two weeks time the leg will be aching like crazy 'cos I've got it over so often!!"........................Then what???

The weatherman's got it totally wrong, that's what & you're forced to walk on a pristine white sand beach, whilst holding hands watching a glorious sunset, the likes of which you've never seen before..................Yuk!!!

39. Re: Need to whinge about the Maldives? Do it here..........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, August 12, 2009