We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mirihi

London
Level Contributor
724 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Mirihi

hey guys, for those who have stayed in mirihi could you possibly share how much have you paid and for what exactly? Doing some travel shopping and wanted to have some guidance... cheers!

London
Level Contributor
724 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mirihi

Right... That's why I've booked PHH without hesitation for next year and I'm still struggling with deciding what to do with the first week of my holidays.. Apparently they're increasing prices by 20% and then a week on FB can go up to 8K which for me seems too much for what you get.. Despite how wonderful it is, the reef, the service...

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,224 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mirihi

We loved Baros - great villas, beautiful island, good snorkelling, excellent restaurants and friendly staff.

Some people don't like the barriers (we do, also means less sandbagging and pumping) or its proximity to Male which can be seen from one area in the very distance. We must have looked that way twice ... From our water villa had clear view of ocean - no barriers - with Ihuru and BTV on horizon (see my review). Excellent room service - ate on our private deck many times, great when you don't want to get showered and changed etc for lunch.

London
Level Contributor
724 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Mirihi

While at ihuru I also looked at Baros :) next year I must increase my chances for mantas..

14. Re: Mirihi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 18, 2015