We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving that's better than Mirihi in Maldives?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Diving that's better than Mirihi in Maldives?

Hi,

I've been told by a few good friends that Mirihi is one of the best diving resorts due to its proximity to many dive sites and great dive center. I'm been there myself and am very impressed as it does live up to its reputation. I'm planning another trip for early next year and like to try something different but equally great. I would really appreciate any advice and suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,028 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Diving that's better than Mirihi in Maldives?

mirihi doesn't offer all inclusive

Level Contributor
1,608 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Diving that's better than Mirihi in Maldives?

I absolutely loved the diving at Maafushivaru, great location, really good dive team, can highly recommend it!

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Diving that's better than Mirihi in Maldives?

Didn't dive at maafushivaru but the snorkelling was very good especially at its sister island of lonubu 200 m away. Lovely pretty island with especially good beach villas

14. Re: Diving that's better than Mirihi in Maldives?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 19, 2014