We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Probably a stupid question???

manchester
Level Contributor
691 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Probably a stupid question???

Hi guys I have been looking on here but can't seem to find the answer. Can you pay for all inc per day? I can't imagine them letting you do that but with the costing of upgrading being per day I thought maybe you can? Sorry if I am just being thick! Haha! cheers guys

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Probably a stupid question???

I thought alcohol was pricey in Egypt, Froggy, but agree that nothing else is. It's definitely true that you're a captive audience on an island! As for a London AI deal - would be a fortune...do they even exist? lol.

I think Gaz should go for AI as it's their first time to the Maldives and they're only there a week. His girlfriend might need a few drinks after she's spotted sharks...if it's anything like Vila they're visible from the beach and any overwater bar or restaurant!

Edited: 10:32 am, December 31, 2012
trayciem
Level Contributor
272 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Probably a stupid question???

Kuramathi is kuoni only but independant agents can book it and often get better prices. It took me three months of searching and if it wasnt for the help and advice would have given up, you can upgrade when on kuramathi so maybe book lesser and upgrade if need i however as everything is imported then even a few cokes / snacks a day will add up.

trayciem
Level Contributor
272 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Probably a stupid question???

Kuramathi is kuoni only but independant agents can book it and often get better prices. It took me three months of searching and if it wasnt for the help and advice would have given up, you can upgrade when on kuramathi so maybe book lesser and upgrade if need i however as everything is imported then even a few cokes / snacks a day will add up.

trayciem
Level Contributor
272 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Probably a stupid question???

Ps there are no stupid questions just ones you dont know the answer to

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Probably a stupid question???

Lol, yes, I did not mean ai in London, that would be extortionate,,,but i guess they probably exist though;))

16. Re: Probably a stupid question???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 06, 2014