We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who knows transferotel?

Hannover, Germany
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Who knows transferotel?

I plan to visit maldives after a trip in Sri Lanka ,i have already booked my flight and my stay in Kandomma resort.I would reserve my airport transfer with transferotel.com, Does someone know this web site ?

Mentioned in this post
ceyreste
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Who knows transferotel?

bonjour

je pars au maldives au mois de mars, avez vous utilisé transferotel, les avis sont très contreversés. Pouvez vous me donner votre avis. merci beaucoup

Paris, France
1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: Who knows transferotel?

Hi to all,

I'm the manager of transferotel, Idon't understand why you are writing bad comment on my company specially if you don't make a transfer with us. are you a concurrent?? Hope that you will stop this wrong informations.

SH

Edited: 7:55 am, September 06, 2013
Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Who knows transferotel?

Keep up!!!! This thread has been running for years!

We are not a concurrent. We are a mixture of sultanas and raisins , mostly.

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Who knows transferotel?

This is why I love TA!

Bedford
Destination Expert
for Samana Province
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Who knows transferotel?

I'd have put you down as more of a dried fig, Paul. Froggy for glace cherry, Spammie for angelica and Darryl has claimed rights on the coconut.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Who knows transferotel?

A dried fig?.. Give me fresh any day, either as a desert with mascarpone cheese or morrocan style with walnuts and honey or maybe fig and prosciutto or a langoustine and fig salad . Wild duck and figs is also scrummy. Just had figs and speck /Parma ham in lake como mmmmmm

Bedford
Destination Expert
for Samana Province
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Who knows transferotel?

It was meant as a metaphor rather than a comment on your dietary preferences.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,924 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Who knows transferotel?

it has all been said , transferotel manager . your advertising and business ethics smell . you / your employees have been here soliciting business by pretending to be travelers who used the service and then they created second accounts to vouch for themselves . an honest business does not employ such practices .

furthermore , your prices are identical to the hotel prices ... so give me a single reason why I would want to bother with a company that has proven themselves to employ shady practices when I get no fiscal benefit from it? I KNOW the hotel transfer is reliable and convenient and they have not been here acting like .. well .. crooks.

so .. one single reason FOR booking with this company ? I can't think of one ... but I can give you a whole string of reasons why not .. so that will always be my advice . 'nuff said

england
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Who knows transferotel?

Spammie - well, that's told him then.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
9,231 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Who knows transferotel?

And more importantly !!!! Why have I become a coconut ? O well it could be worse lol ;-)

Darryl ( The Coconut )

Edited: 4:50 pm, September 06, 2013