We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Hi I am looking to go to the maldives Kurumba resort on July, I am interested in the all inclusive eat around option where you can dine at any of the restaurants, just a question for someone who has been, can I order 3 courses in the meal from the menu ? Can I order extra courses (say 2 desserts ?)

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,653 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm assuming you mean like an "all you can eat" type plan in which case you'd be better sticking to the AI FB package as opposed to the dine around option.

Not sure ordering 5 or 6 courses is really the right spirit of it.

You could always e-mail the resort and ask.....Jason the manager is very helpful.

John

Fiji
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Good evening Tonionly,

Thank you for your post and yes the standard is three courses for lunch and dinner. Two restaurants are open for lunch and up to a choice of 8 at night. (6 of the restaurants are open 6 nights per week)

Hope that this helps.

Jason

PS - John - thank you for the kind words

Newtownards...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

I have a pretty similar question for Jason, I was looking at your drinks menu trying to find out what's included with what, I assume DAAI and AI are the same in relation to drinks.

Am I right that the difference is the ability to 'eat' at any restaurant on the island?

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Without being rude, why would you want to order extra courses? Surely there is only so much you can eat. I a, sure if there was something wrong with a course and you really did not like it, they would change it, obviously unless you did this every meal and every course.

Ordering extra courses is really taking the proverbial a bit,,,sorry....

Newtownards...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Personally I eat once maybe twice a day when the mood strikes me, only reason I'd get all inclusive is so if I fancy a bite or a drink I don't need to worry about anything extra prob not very cost effective but it's peace of mind and an overall more relaxing holiday

Fiji
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Dear PhillipWylie,

Thank you for your post and in terms of beverages AI and DAAI have the same options.

Dina Around All Inclusive allows you to eat within the specialty restaurants, bar snack menu and most excursions are given a preferential rates. Also laundry is included for this package.

You can see the menus on the website if this helps as well.

Sunny regards,

Jason

Kurumba

Newtownards...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Thanks Jason, I may be seeing you in the next month or two.

While I have you what would you recommended for a solo traveller looking for peace and relaxation within kurumba? The beach bungalow looks more to my taste.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

If you like to have different choices of food....then definitely worth going for the Dine Around option!!! The speciality restaurants are fantastic....and you wouldn't want to miss out!!

With regarss to drinks.....definitely one of the best options that I have seen. There wasn't any drink that I wanted, that wasn't included on the list.....especially the fab list of cocktails!! :-)

Fiji
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

Dear PhillipWylie,

Maybe best to email me directly and my directly so we can discuss. I will send you a PM with my direct contact details.

Sunny regards,

Jason

Kurumba

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Kurumba All inclusive eat around

So after all that nobody really replied whether it's a "Eat all you can" at any of the restaurants for the DAAI? Nobody cares about your opinion how much a person likes to eat. U working for the resort? or are you the chef? lol