We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - internet access at Coco Palm???

London, United...
Level Contributor
675 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Help - internet access at Coco Palm???

Hi there. I am now told by my husband that internet access (broadband) is essential! Normally he packs his laptop and once he's got into the diving he doesn't even think of logging into his business. However he's the awkward squad today and just when I thought I'd made my decision to book Coco Palm as opposed to Baros he asks what the internet access is like!! Looking at the website there is no mention of any. Does anyone have any idea? I know it's a bizarre question, but...

help would be appreciated.

Phoenix, AZ
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - internet access at Coco Palm???

Hello there. According the Baros website (www.baros.com) the rooms (Water Villas) that we are staying have Internet Access. I have not verified this with the resort yet.

Lincoln, England
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help - internet access at Coco Palm???

Take the laptop if you take digital pics and want to download them...

But internet access is ... sketchy at best. Each island has its own telecomms so this fluctuates... You may well find that the island will allow you access to a computer but, honestly, when you are there you will not want to work. Honest.

p.s. It's even better if you turn the mobile phone off as well... ;-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
675 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help - internet access at Coco Palm???

Thanks all. I just know in my own mind that once he gets there he'll never use the PC, but somehow he is fixated by the possibility that he might need to log into a client's server...! Well, all I can say is that if he can do that from 30 metres underwater fine, but otherwise he'll never get time. I've gone ahead and booked - hurrah!