We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A big Thank You to you all

Southern United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
A big Thank You to you all

I would just like to say a big thank you to all of you that replied to my many questions regarding holidaying in the Maldives. Especially you Rumps for your honest answers.

Some of you wontr understand this BUT yesterday my husband and I transferred our trip from Maldives to Lapland! We decided to save the Maldives until our Silver wedding in 5 years time.We will renew our vows then just us 2. We can then go alone and enjoy the tru beauty of maldives without fear of our two lads not appreciating it. Also it wont take all our savings then either.

For those of you going to the maldives do have a fantastic time.

I'll be back asking for more advice when planning our trip again in 5 years time.

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A big Thank You to you all

Hi Fudge,

Your welcome.

But arnt the boys a bit old for Santa, lol

Rumps

Southern United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A big Thank You to you all

Rumps! LOL I see your point but we have been twice before and it's a simply magical place. The boys tend to do the snow sports etc. It's the likes of me and huby that love the Santa bit!

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,725 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A big Thank You to you all

How nice to get a thank you, Fudge. Have a lovely trip and get back to us when you decide the time has come for Paradise.

Wid

lincs
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: A big Thank You to you all

Enjoy Lapland.

Regarding the Maldives,think you will choose a totally different island when the time comes if it is just for you & hubby.

Take care

Regards Suex

5. Re: A big Thank You to you all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:00 pm, December 18, 2008
London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: A big Thank You to you all

.....How lovely, well hope you enjoy Lapland, wish we were going somewhere this Christmas, boo hoo!!

........Yes we will be going back to Maldives sometime without our two as well, and will probably look at Mirihi Island, seems to get lots of good reviews, but until then ENJOY & HAPPY CHRISTMAS..!

...........best regards the DmM...x..

Mentioned in this post
Mirihi Island Resort
Mirihi Island Resort
1,094 Reviews
Mirihi
7. Re: A big Thank You to you all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:00 pm, December 18, 2008
London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: A big Thank You to you all

......OOOooh yeh!... you must be looking forward to it! Lucky you!........

.................regards the DmM...x...

Ilkley
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A big Thank You to you all

I'm jealous of anyone going to the maldives as I can't go next year, but Lapland is another place I dream of going....

Have a great time

Softail

Southern United...
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A big Thank You to you all

Lovely replies and I wish you all happy travels and a great christmas too.

Lapland will be in Dcember 09 not this christmas x