We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

Banbury, UK
Level Contributor
99 posts
26 reviews
Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

I hope not as I need another instalment!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

i have been up to my eyes in things, and not had time.

However i have my notes that i made, and the outline of things that happened, so memory will be fresh.

YES it is Witty, maybe ?? and a true true account of things, LOL AND WE ARE STILL TO GET to the 1st Morning.

And NO Poison Dwarf, no Writers block, i am enjoying the fact so many People are looking forward, and enjoying it, that i will not hurry, and ruin a recipe that seems so far to work i am as keen as others to set down what i hope stands the test of Time about Komandoo and other places on our Trip.

I have also heaps of Photos and as yet cannot decide which Ones' to place.

The Paper Pants,High Heeled Shoes, Bubble Bath exploits are still to appear LOL along with the odd bit of Spice !! and many other bits.

Best wishes

xxxxxxxx

sg2
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

Life saver given it is so close to Halloween may be you could request the help of a "ghost writer" to aid you.

Sg

lincs
Level Contributor
498 posts
3. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

Come on Billy! Have only 2 more TA reading days to go before going to Komandoo.Need another 'fix'!LOL

Suexx

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

SG A Ghost Writer indeed ! Very witty LOL

Sue Two Days to go ? then i think you will find the real thing even better than i have started to Write about, and i am Dead Jealous of you.

You are not going to believe your Eyes

lincs
Level Contributor
498 posts
5. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

Hi Billy,

Thought I would not be going after tonight,thought I had broken a bone in my elbow!!! Donkey bolted out of the field,no headcollar on,caught him with my arms around his neck!! then he bolted again me in tow,& I slammed into a wall!!! massively swollen elbow & hurts like mad,but bruising coming out,thats a good sign I hope!

Sounds like one of your epics Billy LOL

Suexx

sg2
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

suexx

If you dont feel able to travel :-) there is someone near gatwick who could at short notice take your place - Dont think they unpacked their bag from the last trip yet. lol

Seriously though hope its not too painful.

Sg

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

A ghost writer. Ha ha. Good one, sg. Hopefully, though, one without an inexplicable desire to give capital letters and apostrophes to inappropriate words, as it's so irritating I could read only a few lines of instalment one.

Hey lifesaver! Go Easy on The shift Key please?

:-)

uk
Level Contributor
57 posts
8. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

Yes must admit I was a little baffled at the apostrophe between the r and s of Mrs.

I enjoyed reading it though and am looking foreward to the next instalment.

joHoo

9. Re: Has Lifesaver got Writers Block?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, October 14, 2009