We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

7 posts
Save Topic
Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

Hi, I am looking for a spa resort / wellness retreat to stay about 7 nights in Malaysia which is suitable for a female solo traveller. What I found so far looks more geared towards couples.

Does anyone have any recommendations or is Malaysia not the place for that kind of thing?

Thanks!

penang
Level Contributor
121 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

which part of malaysia u goin to stay ? kuala lumpur ? penang ?

Rju
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

Hi there, did you find a good place. I have the same question as looking to go in Dec or Jan

Penang Island...
Destination Expert
for Penang, Penang Island, George Town, Tanjung Bungah, Batu Ferringhi
Level Contributor
12,696 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

Rju if you want an answer, give us some more information such as where you want to go to, amount you want to pay (in Malaysian Ringgits please) and for how long. But remember that December/January is peak holiday season so places might already be full or more expensive than normal.

Rju
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

I was replying to the OP

Penang Island...
Destination Expert
for Penang, Penang Island, George Town, Tanjung Bungah, Batu Ferringhi
Level Contributor
12,696 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

Don't expect the OP to reply. She never replied when asked what part of Malaysia she wanted to go to so probably doesn't use Trip Advisor any more and won't see your question.

6. Re: Spa / wellness resort suitable for solo traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 05, 2017