We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

Hey guys!

I'm from Pakistan. I just received an approval for my Malaysia eVisa. But I'm a bit confused. The visa payment was in INR. My eVisa says that the place of issue is New Delhi, India. Is this normally how the Malaysia eVisas work?

I know that only a few countries, including India and Pakistan, are eligible for Malaysia eVisas at the moment.

Thanks! :)

175 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

Hi guys, yeah everything went fine. Just make sure you go to your airline booking office and get an OK To Board stamp.

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

And yeah, all travel agents were telling me it won't work. Some hadn't even heard of it. The Malaysian embassy in Pakistan also wasn't sure if its operational. But it went completely fine. I confirmed with the FIA too before leaving. They said it works and it did.

2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

That is good to hear do you mind telling which airline you used. I Flying with PIA from Islamabad via Karachi.

Rewari, India
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

I may like to add.....travel agents want to make money from you, that's exactly why they will never tell you about evisa or rather discourage people to go for it. Evisa means people will be able to get it done by sitting in their home and the role of 3rd party is obsolete in this.

For Indian passport holders Malaysian government has started eNTRI note system in which visa is made only 20 USD and within 1 minute of payment deduction.....and I may tell you....not even a single visa agent is going to tell anyone about this facility....either they pretend like they don't know or they would say..."don't take the risk and go for regular visa"...

friends this is a scam on their part....so be the smart travellers to outclass those scammers.

Vikas

Islamabad, Pakistan
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

Hello can anybody tell me how did they pay Visa Fee?? its Urgent

Islamabad, Pakistan
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

Hey how did you pay your fee?? can you tell me i applied but now i dont know how to pay as i dont have any PayPal account

Islamabad, Pakistan
2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

following this post. plz tell me the nitty grittys of eVisa system. how to apply, what docs required and how to pay for visa fee.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
12,430 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

@kqureshi74, pls read https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/faq.jsp

You need a credit/debit card for making payment,

Edited: 9:35 pm, July 10, 2017
Islamabad, Pakistan
2 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

Thanks!

Edited: 6:06 am, July 12, 2017
Pakistan
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis

Pakistani nationals can apply from pakistan and are eligible to travel MALAYSIA on evisa

Reply to: Malaysia eVisa for Pakistanis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted