We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suggestions

Boston...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Suggestions

This will be our first time in Vientianne for our family. We're planning on staying for 4 nights. We want to do some sightseeing and relax a bit. We would like to stay at a hotel with a pool. We're trying to decide between the Green Park and Chanthapanya. I know that Green Park is a little bit away for the centre but seems to have nice facilities for days that we just want to lounge. Any other recommendations? Thank you in advance.

Altdorf bei...
Level Contributor
8 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Suggestions

We stayed 5 weeks ago at Salana Boutique Hotel. It is very good, but does not have a pool.

I suggest the Green Park - Boutique Hotel.

We stayed 5 weeks ago at the sister Hotel "Riverside Boutigue" in Vang Vieng. Fantastic. www.greenparkvientiane.com

I believe they are under same top Management.

A very good italian Restaurant is Ai Capone. Not very cheap, but excellent food and wine.

Mentioned in this post
Salana Boutique Hotel
Salana Boutique Hotel
1,019 Reviews
Vientiane, Laos
Ai Capone
Ai Capone
297 Reviews
Vientiane, Laos
Boston...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Suggestions

Thanks for the feedback. We'll go ahead with Green Park.

13. Re: Hotel Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 16, 2015