We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports bar

Which Vientiane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vientiane Province...
1 post
Save Topic
Sports bar

Where in Vientiane can I watch English premier league and FA cup football?

Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports bar

The Highland Bar which is on the river towards the airport direction (just before Moon the Night restaurant)

The Drop Zone bar on Setthathirat Rd

or Samlo Bar on the same road

Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
454 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports bar

BlueCramp,

Help me here. We have 2 satellite services here in LP but this weekend there was no EPL. There was (is) FA Cup however no coverage of it either through Thailand or Vietnam. Olympics the same. Am I missing something?

Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports bar

Hi John

I am not getting any Olympics on the package I have at home, and it hasn't been on in the Highland Bar so not sure anyone is getting it.

I don't watch much football myself so can't be of much help sorry.

4. Re: Sports bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, February 21, 2015