We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,619 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

Have tried to contact this company today by phone and email and no luck, does anyone know if it is still in existance? The reviews are really good and we would like to go tomorrow.

I have their phone number as 8562055812337

Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,267 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

You don't need a company to do a tour. You can hire bikes at many places around town and do your own thing. Vientiane is an easy place to cycle around.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,619 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

thank you rufuscat but your comments did not give me a specific answer to my question. Fully aware of the bikes for hire and have been doing lots of riding already.

3. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, April 18, 2012
Edited: 8:35 am, April 18, 2012
Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,267 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

Looks like we have another troll.

Vientiane, Laos
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

What a pathetic post #3. What was the point of that? I haven't read any useful information from you.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,619 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

found out the operator has had to go back to Europe indefinately so no tours.

Utrecht
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

Hi, they are still operation. I just had contact with them via Skype. I did the tour yesterday, Great expierence.

Vientiane, Laos
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

We're on a summer break until the 17-th of May!

Thanks for showing interest in our activities and very much looking forward to meet and bike after our holiday!

Cheers and best, Vientiane ByCycle team

perth australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

Hi good to see that all is good with you. Was a bit worried as we had not heard from you.

Have a good break and will see you in August.

Ron

10. Re: Vientianne By cycle - are they still operating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, June 19, 2013