We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Lao Airlines Reliable in Terms of Timing?

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Is Lao Airlines Reliable in Terms of Timing?

Since traveling with my mid-aged mother in Aug in Laos, I plan to purchase air ticket Luang Prabang-Vientiane of 7:30am in someday rather than 10+ hrs bus. However, I heard some rumor that the Lao Airlines usually change its flights' schedule. Sometimes even suddenly cancel the flight several days before departure due to lack of passengers. Is that true and if such occasion likely to happen? If canceling or rescheduling do happen, how should I know the news? Is it easy to get the refund?

BTW, I also hear to book the ticket through local agencies while you are in Laos can be cheaper than booking online, is that true? If it is real, how should I find the agencies and how long I need to contact them in advance? Thx~

1. Re: Is Lao Airlines Reliable in Terms of Timing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 01, 2014