We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to I get info about the hotel, car rental, and tours?

Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Topic
How to I get info about the hotel, car rental, and tours?

I just want a quick and easy way for reserving all these (hotel, car, tour) in Laos. I don't quite really trust the foreign vendor. Any recommendation? Of course, I prefer the cheap price but attractive though. I going next week, so a quick response will be greatly appreciated.

Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to I get info about the hotel, car rental, and tours?

There ae lots of hotels, tours and hotel & tour booking agencies on this site - have a browse through the different laos sections.

Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to I get info about the hotel, car rental, and tours?

Alternatively you could look at Agoda or Asian Rooms for booking hotels. There is no problem with trusting foreign sites, after all, you are also foreign to someone from a different country to yours.

Vientiane, Laos
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to I get info about the hotel, car rental, and tours?

Yeah. There are a lot of traveling agencies in Laos, mostly in downtown Vientiane. However, if you are looking for local online portals, there are a few that give you good prices and services. you can google something like local Lao Booking website for instant confirmation or reservation in Laos.

Laos
Level Contributor
502 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to I get info about the hotel, car rental, and tours?

Any particular city in Laos? www.luang-prabang-hotels.com is one (my own I should admit), but there are also sites like www.travelfish.org which are also very good and informative.

5. Re: How to I get info about the hotel, car rental, and tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, January 31, 2012