We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the cost of passport photos in PP?

Praia, Cape Verde
Level Contributor
81 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
What's the cost of passport photos in PP?

In Canada, we are gouged by merchants on a daily basis. Two passport photos will cost $20. There are four of us going to SE Asia this summer so $0 seems quite steep. What would be the cost of passport photos in Phnom Penh and are they easy to get?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14,202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the cost of passport photos in PP?

As a guide, I recently posted about getting eight (8) passport photos from a photo studio in Battambang in May and they cost me KHR5,000 equivalent to US$1-24. And were available for collection one hour after being taken. As a regular traveller I always keep a small supply of recent passport/visa type photos in my passport wallet.

Best regards. Ian

2. Re: What's the cost of passport photos in PP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 16, 2014