We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

california
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

Hello,

I am trying to find out if the giant Ibis bus passenger drop off for SR-PP leg as the same location for passenger to depart from PP - Kampot . If anyone here already taken that route please give me your inputs .

From what I have learned SR-PP took 6 hrs . Therefore, If I leave SR at 7:45am, I will arrive PP at 1:45am .

My plan is after I arrive to PP, I will take the bus depart from PP to Kampot at 2:45pm . I don't know if that will give me enough time to collect luggage and boarding the next bus to Kampot with Giant Ibis . Please advise and thank you

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13,649 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

Yes, it is the one and the same office at House # 03, Street Number 106 alongside the site of the Phnom Penh Night Market.

The Giant Ibis service PP-REP-PP is about half an hour slower than the Mekong Express service due to the fact that the Giant Ibis buses do not have a toilet on board and consequently make two comfort stops en route unlike the Mekong Express's one stop. Consequently the trip time is closer to six and a half hours and especially so with all of the current road works along RN #6.

BTW - the recent Mekong Express buses I've traveled on between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap have been fitted with Wi-Fi.

Best regards. Ian

Camp Phnom Penh @ private home stay (room only).

2. Re: Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 15, 2014