We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

Humboldt, Iowa
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

Will be arriving from an international, flight without a phone and I am wondering where i will pick up the Mekong Express bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap this coming Saturday at 1230 as they seem to have three locations in Phnom Penh.

My godson who bought the ticket for me (who i will not be seeing, he lives in Siem Reap) told me to go to their Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo location, but he is a kid, so not sure if he got things right.

Also if they are picking up from three locations I would like to be on the bus first, since I have many bags, which they have supposedly agreed to take for an extra charge, but one never knows what they can or will do if the bus is already full.

If anyone has an answer or some advice, very much appreciated.

If it makes any difference, the bags contain presents and donations, not my own junk. thank You

Drewith

Humboldt, Iowa
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

I have my answer already, but do have a follow up question, does anyone know any hotels within 500 meters or a little bit farther from Mekong Express Khan Russy Keo location? thank You

Singapore
Level Contributor
187 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

Google Maps is your best friend.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

I'm glad you found where the Mekong Express departure point for Siem Reap is... May you share it with me please? I've been trying to find out for weeks.

Singapore
Level Contributor
187 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

Go to the Mekong Express website. The bus station locations are all listed there with click-through links for Google Maps... dude... do a bit of work yeah?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13,274 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

Just enter ... CAT Mekong Express ...in to any search engine and this will give you the Mekong Express website and if you just click through the entries on this site you will see and find addresses and maps for each of thier locations/terminals in Phnom Penh and elsewhere.

This is an FAQ and has been well covered in many postings.

Best regards. Ian

6. Re: Mekong Express departure point in Phnom Penh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 05, 2014