We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

singapore
9 posts
Save Topic
Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

What

is the best way from Phom Penh to Siam Reap? tks margaret

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,172 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

search box directly above wil get you info on bus, car, plane & boat. the notion of 'best' is subjective

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

The Mekong Express bus is the best option, definintely don't get a night bus as there are frequent accidents.

singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

thank you.

singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

Thank yoou and will look into it.

Burlingame...
Level Contributor
37 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

I took the mekong express bus also. My bus broke down like 10 minutes into the ride and we had to switch busses, but over all it was an moderately comfortable ride. I've read a lot of good things about the giant ibis bus company so that might be another option.

singapore
Level Contributor
104 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

Fastest by air save time but you don't don't get to see much

Better to hire a 4 x 4 for your trip SiemReap

Safer and you can stop any where any time you like

singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

thank you.

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

I think you should try with Giant Ibis bus. It's a luxury and comfortable bus with wifi in Cambodia!

9. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:55 am, January 29, 2014
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Phnom Penh to Seam Reap

Avoid going by fast boat... it takes the same time as the bus and costs 3 - 4 times the price. The only thing you'll see is the couple of villages on the way in, which you can easily do a cheap trip while there.

Buses are a good option - but totally avoid the night buses. the trip is not bad and mekong express are very good. I did travel a couple of times on VIP and found out VIP stood for Very Irritated People. The buses were jammed packed and you got really friendly with your neighbouring passengers.

Get answers to your questions about Phnom Penh