We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody interested in sharing a cab to PP outskirts?

Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody interested in sharing a cab to PP outskirts?

Anybody interested in sharing a cab to Tonle Bati, Phnom Chiso,Takeo,Phnom Da? And another day to Oudong and surroundings?

The dates are 10 and 11 of Jan 2010. (I have only these 2 full days in PP)

I could not find any local budget travel agency to go to those places. Travel agents quote me more than US$100/px for a day!

I think it would be better if I could hire a taxi driver to bring me to those places.

I have quotation of US$60/cab for the 1st trip mention and US$40/cab for the 2nd trip mentioned.

Interested parties, please contact me. Thanks.^^

Mentioned in this post
Tonle Bati
Tonle Bati
106 Reviews
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14,431 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody interested in sharing a cab to PP outskirts?

Hello rainy_girl84,

Both quotes should be in the order of $40 to $45.

My last recent visit to Phnom Chiso, Tonle Bati was $40, and I did not barter much at all. Some days are like this. Likewise my last trip to Oudong. Whilst in the Oudong area try and visit the silversmiths after the temple mount.

Best regards. Ian

Edited: 3:36 pm, December 05, 2009
Mentioned in this post
Tonle Bati
Tonle Bati
106 Reviews
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
pHNOM pENH
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody interested in sharing a cab to PP outskirts?

Good , honest and polite taxi man you can contact .

rasi_pang@yahoo.com

Known and used him for 4 years now , Colin .

Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody interested in sharing a cab to PP outskirts?

Hi Angkorlad,

Did you went to Phnom Da and Takeo too? I think the 2 places are more further away thus they quoted me US$60. May I know the taxi driver you hired? Thanks.

Hi ODBALL,

I have contacted Rasi and he quoted me US$90 for the one to Phnom Da and US$30 for Oudong. Bons Voyages only quoted me US$60 for the one to Phnom Da.

Actually we intend to go Phnom Baset, Prasat Vimean Sour and Prasat Romea Sothea on the day to Oudong too. But heard that there is still land mines around Prasat Vimean Sour!

4. Re: Anybody interested in sharing a cab to PP outskirts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 06, 2010