We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to PP from Bangkok

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to PP from Bangkok

Am arriving in Bkk next week and am wondering if Air Asia are still doing cheap flights to PP,bearing in mind the rising cost of fuel.Can anyone give me the latst approx cost.

Thanks a lot.

Birmingham, uk
Level Contributor
883 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to PP from Bangkok

the earlier you book the flight the better, a quick check on their website will give you the price you want for your dates - and fuel/oil costs have dropped a fair bit recently, so should hopefully help keep costs down!

Their september special is still on, altho they are for flights before the 30th Sept, and you have to book by the 14th sept. prices are from 750 bht to PP, but dont include taxes, most of the flights i have seen are 999bhts before tax, with an extra 50 bht for each piece of luggage in the hold, so works out as about 50 quid one way.

But, that can/will vary depending on your date etc etc, so might be more, could be a bit less

pHNOM pENH
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to PP from Bangkok

I flew that trip a couple of weeks ago , Bankok air was cheaper and more comfortable than Asia Air , i paid B7500 all in with no charge for baggage and you get a meal , but a passenger beside me only paid B3500 .It would be worth a check with them .

Maidstone
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to PP from Bangkok

I've just booked on airasia.com flying out 12 Oct and back on 18th Oct for a total of 5048 THB which is about £82 return. That includes luggage ans taxes etc. Not bad.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
957 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to PP from Bangkok

We booked our flights with Air Asia some months back, I guess before the 50b charge for luggage. Does anyone know if, with the new charge in force, we will have to pay for lugagge now too?

At the moment, it's the least of my worries, Ive just dicovered they have cancelled the flights we booked into and out of PP and the new flights mean we lose a day in PP! Need to figure this one out soon.....nice of them to tell me though. Be warned, check flights booked because they seem to haev a habit of changing times without advising you.

5. Re: Flights to PP from Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 09, 2009