We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend in PP

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weekend in PP

I am heading to PP this weekend for a bit of R&R before heading back to work. I am keen to relax a bit during the day and enjoy myelf at night! Any reccomendations & / or cautions from those in the know. I a staying at The Pavilion.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Level Contributor
851 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend in PP

I stayed at the Pavilion--fantastic choice! It's right across the street from the Royal Palace, which I'm sure you'll want to check out. It was pretty mind-blowing for me, although this was my first trip to Asia and I had never seen anything like it, nor been inside a wat. The adjoining Silver Pagoda is beautiful.

Sisowath Quay is also very close to the Pavilion, and it's a nice place to take a stroll and stop for something to eat.

I've heard the Russian and other markets are interesting, although unfortunately I didn't make it there. Was only in PP a day, and the Pavilion has a great pool. Didn't manage to tear myself away in the afternoon ;)

2. Re: Weekend in PP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 04, 2009