We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

UK
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

Hi, we will be in Phnom Penh from the 24th to the 27th December and are wondering where would be a good choice for a meal on Christmas Day? Don't mind if it's lunch, brunch or dinner! All ideas considered! Many thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

Keep trying with the emails to FCC. They do eventually reply!

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

Sorry this took me so long, but I finally put together a list of the best places in town that are having Christmas Dinner (24th and 25th). Personally, I think InterCon seems like best value on the high-end range but I know a lot of people that swear by Sofitel and Raffles. Aussie XL has the best deal in the less expensive group.

More details here: movetocambodia.com/phnom-penh/…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13,509 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

My choice would be the Raffles Le Royal.

I've stayed here and loved it.

I enjoy this place even if the dinning room is a little bit over the top with staff easing in one's chair and placing one's napkin etc. Nonetheless, it's a great place and very fine and discreet service.

I also love having an evening drink or two in the Piano Bar.

And Raffles being, originally, a fine old British institution, Christmas Lunch and or Dinner should be just splendid here and with a wine list to be envied anywhere to match.

Best regards. Ian

Edited: 2:48 am, December 16, 2013
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

Here's my list of places around town that are doing lunches and dinners that will suit any budget :)

http://jurkturtle.com/u/1m

Merry Christmas!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
149 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

Maybe this will help? I saw this in a local paper.

theadvisorcambodia.com/2013/12/get-stuffed/

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
1 post
60 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

Anise hotel is always good, doing a set menu there for 18

17. Re: Christmas Dinner in Phnom Penh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 03, 2015