We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Cambodgia

Paris, France
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Cambodgia

Hello Everyone

I would like to book , yes late notice, my honeymoon for beginning august ... My wife dreams about going to Cambodgia, do you think the weather will be OK beginning August ?

We would like to mix some travel plan to discover the country in an adventure mode and after relax in a luxury hotel ... Would you recommend any big / reliable / premium service tour operator / travel agency for that ?

A big big big.thank you for your help, time is running and ... I am lost with ALL the offers /agencies around ... tks a lot !!

Guillaume isrunning rumn

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,615 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Cambodgia

You don't need to use a tour operator to arrange your trip in Cambodia as it is very easy to DIY. I checked a couple of tour operators recently following a request by a friend and I was astonished at the huge prices they quoted.

To travel from place to place is very easy. If you don't want to use the bus, you can ask your hotel to arrange a taxi for transport. The cost of this is very reasonable. For example, from Phonm Penh to Siem Reap, which is about a 6 hour journey, the cost would be around $65 - $70 USD.

As to where would be the best places for you to visit, that really depends on your interests. There are some beautiful hotels in various parts of Cambodia, so you might have to do some internet searches to find what suits you in each place. I can however recommend the Cambodiana in Phonm Penh which is right on the river and central to the city.

2. Re: Honeymoon in Cambodgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:47 am, September 09, 2013
3. Re: Honeymoon in Cambodgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 05, 2014