We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sambor Village Hotel - Kompong Thom

Brisbane
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Sambor Village Hotel - Kompong Thom

Has anyone stayed at the Sambor Village Hotel in Kompong Thom recently? I'd appreciate any feed back. Many thanks.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sambor Village Hotel - Kompong Thom

Sadly we had abooking but it was unavailable due to flooding in 2011! We then stayed at the Arunus which was an interesting experience to say the least!!

The person that recommended Sambor to us lives in cambodia and has high standards, so if he recommended it, it must be worthwhile! (Thanks Dom). We will try and get there again next year!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sambor Village Hotel - Kompong Thom

Thanks Ann, I think I wll give it a try. Arunus doesn't do anything for me, too close to main road , tourist buses, karaoke from what I hear and also party girls. Give me the quiet life.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sambor Village Hotel - Kompong Thom

Yes, we'll we didn't have too many choices when we landed there a d Sambor was shut, we thought Aranus would be ok for a couple of night! Wrong! Was the party girls and the noise that was interesting! We left town the next day!

4. Re: Sambor Village Hotel - Kompong Thom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 21, 2014