We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

K.H.Soon RestHouse

Hong Kong
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
K.H.Soon RestHouse

I've just returned from Brunei and stayed at the K.H.Soon RestHouse. Great location though but I would recommend staying near Gadong so traveling after 6pm would not be a problem. Buses are very convenient for traveling around the city and cheap but they stop service at 6pm. Caps are very expensive.

K.H.Soon RestHouse is the worst accommodation I've ever experienced. Very disappointed because the rooms are not even clean which is the most important thing for a budgeted accommodation. Room and bedsheet smelled and humid, water leaked from the toilet to the room...Chinese prostitutes staying in the resthouse which is the most disgusting thing for me.

I will not recommend anybody to stay there.

Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,254 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: K.H.Soon RestHouse

Glad to see a post from someone who has actually stayed at KHSoon.

I stayed at the Brunei Hotel opposite in March and was very suspicious of the KHSoon web site and hotel reports on TA after seeing the place from the outside. This posting confirms my suspicions. PS both give it a 4*rating!!!!

Thanks CaRolCaFe

2. Re: K.H.Soon RestHouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 17, 2009