We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Journey to Muara from BSB

Which Bandar Seri Begawan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Journey to Muara from BSB

Hi again,

Can anyone tell me how long it shoud take to get from BSB to Muara?

I'm assuming that public transport is not an option and i'll need to hire a car for the day?

Any tips or info regarding Muara gratefully received.

Thanks.

Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Journey to Muara from BSB

Hi Frappa,

Are u planning to take a ride to the Muara Ferry Ports? that goes to Labuan?

If so, yes there are public buses doing to the Muara Ferry Terminal.

You will need to catch the bus at the main bus station in BSB centre. Just behind the cinema.

Do not hesitate to drop me a txt if u have any doubts

BSB
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Journey to Muara from BSB

Hi Frappa the time it takes from BSB to Muara is roughly about 25mins - 35 mins, if you do plan to go to the Muara Port heading to Labuan then you have the options of taking a bus from the city centre bus station or renting a car. If you rent a car you can park your vehicle at the muara port. Unless you may be visiting other parts of Muara, which i'm unsure of please do let us know more detail on whether you're visiting to Muara Port to head to Labuan or to the Muara Town area if you're here on business.

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Journey to Muara from BSB

Hi, my journey to Muara is not for the port, and it's also not for business. My wife grew up in the area (i'm not sure of the exact part) and i'm hoping to take her back to see the places she remembers. I think you have answered my query anyway, such that it's approximately 30 mins drive from BSB.

Thanks for your help.

4. Re: Journey to Muara from BSB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, July 12, 2010