We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car from Bandar Airport

edinburgh
Level Contributor
88 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Car from Bandar Airport

We would like to hire a car during our stay. The plan was to pick up and drop off the car at the airport. However we dont arrive until 1830 when it appears that the likes of Hertz and Avis shut at 1700. Can anyone advise if any car hire people are open later or can you arrange a late pick up.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,673 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car from Bandar Airport

I think the Hertz counter at the Arrival Hall of the airport is supposed to operate 24 hours Monday to Sunday. It was open when i returned my car to the airport at 6:45 pm.

They have a hotline at +673 8726000. Or e-mail them direct at hertz@brunei.bn with your questions.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car from Bandar Airport

Hi,

I believe the email address of Hertz@Brunei

should be:

hertz@brunet.bn

I tried to send the enquiry email to hertz@brunei.bn

but got bounced back by "domain name not found"

:(

Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
162 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car from Bandar Airport

need a car/transport? just drop me a beep..

CHeers

4. Re: Car from Bandar Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 24, 2010