We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

Which Dhaka City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antwerp, Belgium
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

Hello everyone,

I'll be arriving in Dhaka next month for a six month internship and I'm looking for a place to live in Gulshan 2, Banani or DOHS Baridhara. I prefer to share an appartment, but a small studio or flat is good too.

I would like to have a room, preferably with balcony, and private bathroom/toilet. Also AC, generator and security are preferable. Let me know if you know something. Maximum budget is 50000 taka.

Thank you,

Sarah

1. Re: Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:55 am, March 11, 2013
UK
Level Contributor
864 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

Hi Sarah,

Baridhara DOHS is a really good place to stay as the security IMO is better than posh places like Gulshan 2 and Baridhara.

Just to give you an idea on renting accomodation in Baridhara DOHS:

My family have rented out their flats (3 bed rooms, seperate Bath, AC) in B-DOHS for 50k BDT per month for each flat(not room). The tenants are responsible for their own bills (gas,water, electricity, cable tv, etc) and monthly building fee (for communal areas, guards, lift etc). As far as I am aware, the tenants are locked into a 2 year contract (with 3-4 months cancellation notice).

For your needs I you might also want to contact the B&Bs on Trip Advisor and try to strike a deal with them which might be better than sharing a flat with someone.

Ask your contacts in Dhaka to help. Sometimes embassy officials may know leads for shared accomodation as well.

3. Re: Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 15, 2013
4. Re: Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, February 18, 2013
Dhaka
Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

Hello Dear,

KevinJon already answered your question. follow this system and visit some service apartment before any deal.

wait, i'm help to you by post(address of many apartments).

Aslam

6. Re: Looking for flat or flatmate in Banani, Gulshan 2, DOHS Bari

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dhaka City