We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short term rental apartment

Which Dhaka City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Topic
Short term rental apartment

Hey! i'm looking fro rental apartment near banani with three bedrooms. Can u give me any suggestion for nice rental apartments.

11. Re: Short term rental apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, February 23, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Short term rental apartment

I am looking for a furnished apartment in dhaka for 3 weeks this December. If anyone has any lead please contact me

UK
Level Contributor
869 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Short term rental apartment

@b0rn0, if you dont get anything fruitful try the B&Bs or Guesthouses located in Gulshan/Banani or Baridhara. You might want to negotiate your rate with them if it is a 3 week comittment.

Madison, Wisconsin
4 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Short term rental apartment

@honeymoonpair what do you mean by B&B?

UK
Level Contributor
869 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Short term rental apartment

I am guessing you didnt see the lodging options on this forum as you are new....

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g293936-Dhaka_City_…

B&B refers to Bed and Breakfast. In Bangladesh it is more like a shared apartment where you be allocated a seperate room. The price normally contains the price for breakfast, but you need to check.

Madison, Wisconsin
4 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Short term rental apartment

Thanks for your reply @honeymoonpair. I know about the hotels. I am particularly looking for an apartment. I did the same last year. But unfortunately that's not available this year. Thanks again.

UK
Level Contributor
869 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Short term rental apartment

@b0rn0.....going for an full apartment on such a short notice and time period might be quite difficult and may turn out expensive. I read that the shared aprtments (B&B) are quite nice and clean. You may also look into guest houses, which is a house where you are allocated one room.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Short term rental apartment

in banani, you can get good hotels in reasonable price and there are some good restaurants too. but if you need apartment, then the best way is to search it roaming the streets physically. it will be available and you will find so many "to-let" signboards.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Short term rental apartment

Hello - looking for a 1 bed/studio furnished for 7 weeks in jan and feb - aircon and wifi needed but cheap other than that. working at grameen so somewhere convenient to that would be ideal. Thoughts?

Notice links are removed so perhaps type a response accordingly? many thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Short term rental apartment

Hello - looking for a 1 bed/studio furnished for 7 weeks in jan and feb - aircon and wifi needed but cheap other than that. working at grameen so somewhere convenient to that would be ideal. Thoughts?

Notice links are removed so perhaps type a response accordingly? many thanks

Get answers to your questions about Dhaka City