We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Trip

Singapore
6 posts
Save Topic
Business Trip

I will be in Dhaka from 5th Jan to 7th Jan, is a short trip and will be working in the morning & afternoon, any place or things recommended for such rush schedule?

Dhaka
Destination Expert
for Bangladesh
Level Contributor
377 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Trip

Actually it is not clear that what you want to do this during this time; I mean what's your interest.

Although you are busy, that's why Dhaka and adjacent area of Dhaka would be the perfect choice for you.

Please be specific about your interest, i.e. natural, historical, social or culture what's your interest.

Saiful

Dhaka
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Trip

For short tour, you can contact with

http://www.galaxybd.com/holidays/

What kind of tour you are interested in? You know in Dhaka city, traffic is very very very heavy. if you work only in the morning and afternoon, the traffic might costa you same as your working time. So your whole day might be occpied by working and sitting idle in the traffic.

Singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Trip

really appreciate your help, just fresh from the flight schedule, will be there on monday night and go back on Wednesday night, i guess i do not have enough time for any short tour. and i heard nightlife in Dhaka is not as vibrant, hopefully can get a good restaurant and call it a night. Thanks for your help.

4. Re: Business Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, October 18, 2009