We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some hotels name with phone number of bangladesh

kolkata
5 posts
Save Topic
some hotels name with phone number of bangladesh

I am a writer..now i have been ready to write a guide book on Bangladesh, so I want to know some hotels name and phone numbers of Bangladesh. please help me.

UK
Level Contributor
869 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some hotels name with phone number of bangladesh

Hi,

There was a similar post opened by "kalpana_m_ghosh" quite similar to your name a few days ago asking for numbers. She didnt have the common courtesy or decency to acknowledge my reply.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293935-i9192-k6…

Please do some initial research on this forum first to find hotel details:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g293935-Bangladesh-…

There is also a search engine called google, its address is google.com. I have heard quite a few people have used it and it works wonders. It might come in handy for a writer who is writing a guide book for other people. :)

Edited: 4:02 am, April 05, 2013
UK
Level Contributor
869 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: some hotels name with phone number of bangladesh

As kalpana_m_ghosh has posted multiple questions I lost track. Anyways here it is:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293935-i9192-k6…

3. Re: some hotels name with phone number of bangladesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 am, May 09, 2013
4. Re: some hotels name with phone number of bangladesh

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 am, May 09, 2013
5. Re: some hotels name with phone number of bangladesh

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 10, 2014