We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok Airways for Dhaka to Bangkok

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok Airways for Dhaka to Bangkok

Is Bangkok Airways reliable for traveling to Bangkok? Are the flights often delayed here? Has anyone traveled on Bangkok Airways before from Bangladesh ??

Also, if my flight is at 3:15hrs (GMT+6), when should I expect to land on Bangkok Subarnavumi Airport ?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok Airways for Dhaka to Bangkok

We had 3 flights with Bangkok Airways in Nov. and Dec. All were on time and quite comfortable. I believe your flight would land in Bangkok at 06:45.

Dhaka
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok Airways for Dhaka to Bangkok

How much e-booking and e-ticket is reliable if I want to book air ticket via online?

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
8,384 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangkok Airways for Dhaka to Bangkok

Absolutely reliable, never had a problem booking a Bangkok Airways flight online.

4. Re: Bangkok Airways for Dhaka to Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 15, 2013