We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heading to Baku next week

amman
1 post
Save Topic
heading to Baku next week

hello ladies, im travelling to baku next week and wondering how is the weather there, could you please help me I need to know what the type of clothes to pack. I checked the forcast and it said the temp will be 18C the day and drop to 9 at night.

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: heading to Baku next week

It's cold already. So bring gears suited for cold and coldish weather. Yesterday the locals even wore big scarfs and their coats as it was rainy and cold. It's also very windy in Azerbaijan, so often the temp is 18 it feels like 14.

Mentioned in this post
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
273 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heading to Baku next week

I was in Baku this time last year it starts to get transitional weather wise in November.Bring a sweater without a doubt.You'll like Baku it is quite an unique city . Venture thru the Old Town is a must.

3. Re: heading to Baku next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 11, 2013