We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Planning a Trip to Azerbaijan in October 2014?

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
149 posts
1,032 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Planning a Trip to Azerbaijan in October 2014?

I am a solo traveler and will visit Azerbaijan for the first time in October 2014. I wonder if there are other solo travelers planning a holiday to the same destination and who are willing to join me in this trip.

I ihave only seven (7) days to explore the country from Baku to Lahij, Xinalij, and Sheki. Will cross the Balakan-Lagodekhi border crossing to Georgia.

My planning commenced last year so I have already collected loads of information about Azerbaijan and I am willing to share it with fellow travelers.

Mentioned in this post
Baku
Baku
Absheron Region, Azerbaijan
Sheki
Sheki
Shaki-Zaqatala Region, Azerbaijan
Georgia
Georgia
Europe
1. Re: Anyone Planning a Trip to Azerbaijan in October 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, February 28, 2015